How to Remove Item from Cart in Daraz
The Daraz shopping cart is a great way to keep track of your order and manage its progress. It allows you to add items, remove them from the cart, update the details of an existing item and even copy or paste items between carts.
Removing item from cart
- Go to the cart page, and then click on the cart icon.
- Select an item from your shopping basket, then click on remove button located at top left corner of your screen (see below image).
- A pop-up window will open with options for removing individual items from your shopping basket as well as all items from the cart at once! If you have multiple items in your basket, select “All items” instead of individual ones so that Daraz can remove them all at once too!
- Update Cart.
- Update Quantity.
- Update Shipping and Billing Information.
- Update Payment Information (if applicable).
Once you have the cart, you can copy it. This will allow you to access and view your cart on another device. You can also compare your cart with another user’s by checking their inventory of items.
You may want to share the contents of your Daraz shopping list with a friend or colleague who may need help finding specific items in their local stores.
Remove Item from cart
To remove an item from your cart, follow these steps:
- Click on the Remove icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Remove button again to confirm that you want to delete this item from your cart.
You can remove any item from your cart or update it.
- You can remove any item from your cart or update it.
- You can remove items from your cart by clicking on the remove button.
- You can update your cart by clicking on the update button.
- You can also update your cart by clicking on the update button
The Daraz app is a great shopping app and comes with an easy-to-use interface. While there are many features that can help you find what you need, the most important one is the ability to remove items from your cart and update your cart later on. This way, if something doesn’t work out as planned, you won’t have spent too much money on things that weren’t worth it in the first place.