How to Cancel Order on Daraz
Navigating through daraz and placing orders of the things you want is fun. people around the world are quite enjoying online shipping and shopping and Daraz has proved to be extremely helpful in that regard. seemingly, you can get everything you want from there. henceforth, you are the boss to place an order, and you can be consistent in keeping this bossy attitude and can cancel your order anytime you want. You just have to keep a few things under strict consideration and you will be good to go.
You can also contact Daraz Helpline’s number for help. If you have any queries, suggestions or complaints about the services of WeChat or if you need any assistance from us, then please feel free to contact us through email or call our customer care number 03-58220000000
Cancel Order On Daraz
You can cancel your order on Daraz by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the My Orders screen and then tap on the order that you want to cancel.
- Tap on the Cancel Order button from there.
Follow these steps to cancel your order through the Daraz app:
- Log in to the Daraz app and navigate to My Orders
- Tap on the order you want to cancel
- Hit the Cancel button
- Choose a reason for cancellation from the drop-down menu, then hit Submit
Log in to the Daraz app.
- Open the Daraz app on your smartphone and log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner of the screen when prompted to do so; this will take you to the dashboard page where all of your orders are displayed.
- Tap any order that needs to be cancelled, hovers over its name (or click it), then click ‘Cancel.’
Navigate to the My Orders screen.
- Tap on the My Orders button.
- Select an order from the list of previous orders you’ve made.
- Tap on Cancel Order.
You will see a Confirm Cancellation dialogue box with two options: Cancel Order and continue shopping with Daraz (if your order has been dispatched). Choose one of them and confirm cancellation by tapping on Submit button.
Tap on the order you want to cancel.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the order you want to cancel.
- Tap the order number and select ‘cancel’.
Hit the ‘Cancel’ button.
To cancel an order, you’ll need to follow the steps below:
- Tap ‘Accounts’.
- In the ‘Refunds’ section, hit ‘Cancel’.
- Choose how much you want to refund. Once you’ve done that, hit Refund.
Choose a reason for cancellation and confirm cancellation by tapping on the ‘Submit’ button.
Once you have selected a reason for cancellation, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
After selecting your reason for cancellation and submitting it, you will be taken to a page that shows all your orders which are eligible for cancellation. You will be asked to choose only one order from the list of eligible ones and select it by tapping on the checkbox in front of its name.
You can cancel only up to three orders at once per day (i.e., if you have placed more than three orders on a given day).
You can always track your order status at the ‘My Orders’ tab.
You can always track your order status at the ‘My Orders’ tab or the ‘My Order History’ tab.
If you have any questions, contact our customer care team at [email protected]
You can easily cancel your orders at daraz if needed
You can easily cancel your orders at daraz if needed.
- Orders that are placed within 24 hours are eligible for free cancellation.
- Orders that are placed within 48 hours can be cancelled within 48 hours from the time of placing the order or purchasing the item, whichever is earlier.
- Orders that are placed within 72 hours can be cancelled within 72 hours from the time of placing the order or purchasing the item, whichever is earlier with a partial refund of the payment amount based on Daraz’s discretion and policy guidelines (for example refund will not be applicable in case of customized products).
- Cancellation requests made after 7 days will only be entertained subject to individual cases where an error has been made by us i.e., delivery was not delivered due to an incorrect address provided by the customer; however, in such cases too if you wish to cancel your request then you would need to pay full price as per our policies and guidelines (for example refund will not be applicable in case of customized products).
hence you have examined that cancelling an order on daraz is no rocket science. you just have to keenly follow the blueprints mentioned above, keeping in view Daraz’s order cancellation policies. and you will be able to cancel your order thus.